Friday, March 14, 2008

Maybe it's time to start the "Friday's Feast" thing that my DD does.
Here's #1

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

If we're talking about cursive and really can't go any lower than a 1... I'm stuck with that. I discovered, years ago, that I can print reasonably well so that's what I do...if I can't find a computer anywhere.


Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

Gotta be showers. I'm a git-er-done guy and baths take too long.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?

One that comes to mind is "Anger Management". My wife to be and I went to see it and sat thru about 10 minutes of it and the language and innuendos were so pathetic that we got up and left.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Custom-made macaroni and cheese. Make the standard box of Kraft M&C, add 8oz of Velvetta and woo, boy-how nice...but the downside is... how fattening!...

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

I'm thinking the banjo. I would love to be able to play that thing like Bill Monroe.

OK- I survived... till next time...

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great job!

Good way to make online buddies. Go to fridaysfeast.com and leave them a comment that you've done yours...then people will come see you!