Friday, October 10, 2008

Grilling Goodness for Oct. 10, 2008


1. What can cheer you up when you're feeling grumpy?

Driving a car. Not sure why it does it, but it sure does.

2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
Having the garage empty into the living room. It needs to come into a mud room.
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast?
Hard to recall, but I'm sure they had pizza more than once.

4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet.
I'm not- so I can't answer this one.

5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
Whatever my children want to do is up to them. They're too old for me to have any say-so.

6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it?
I suppose they are now, but when her mother originally did them, she was far too young.
7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll??
Foot no... last man using gets the job.

8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time?
I was 19- went into the Navy and found myself onboard the USS America, under the right rear corner of the flight deck.

No comments: