Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday's Feast #5

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?

My lovely wife, on my way in to work this morning.

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

This is easy. I'm baldheaded-except for the typical 'fringe' so my 'beauty trick' is to go get all of it cut off every six weeks and it's really easy to wash and curl after that.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?

My race car hauling pickup truck-we used to call it "BigBird" It was '78 'vette yellow.

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Old stuff- old cars, old furniture, old people...anything that was made in years past.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?

This one has me beat-I read so much that there's no way to remember them all, or a certain one that was really long.

Th-Th-Th-That's all folks.

No comments: